Dirt, debris, sand, extreme temperatures, and water spray can make on-site repairs difficult or impossible. The Deployable Isolation Repair Technology (DIRT) Bag system offers a better solution for on-site repairs. Using the DIRT Bag allows a technician to keep the repair area clean and clear while maintaining the dexterity and visibility needed to fix the damage.
As a lightweight, collapsible, low-cost system, the DIRT Bag provides portable convenience and a user-friendly solution for high-quality repairs in austere environments. The DIRT Bag fits securely over the damaged area, adheres to the surface, and provides a structurally supported covering that conforms to the shapes and angles of the repair site. The DIRT Bag keeps external debris out and repair residue in, protecting the surrounding area.
- Self-adhesive seal
- Conformable to complex shapes
- Advanced hand ports that seal tightly
- Environmental controls
- Hose and cord access
- Reduces maintenance costs
- Keeps dirt out
- Keeps repair residue in
- Offers structural support
- Gives 360° clear viewing area
- Resists wind and environmental debris when doing repairs in the field
- Minimizes the need to transport damaged materials
- No assembly required